Thursday, June 23, 2011

Has anyone seen the wagon?

You know that wagon that people fall off? Well I can’t even find mine at the moment. Maybe I just haven’t been looking hard enough…tomorrows job is to find it, jump back on and tie myself to it so I can’t fall of it again!

I am sitting here feeling horrible after eating fish and chips for dinner and i know I don’t want to feel like this again. I didn’t do the groceries online this week…I wasn’t organised and missed the cut off. I won’t make that mistake again! I need to have the right food in the house if I want to succeed at this!

First thing tomorrow I am going to get the kids in the car and drive to the local shop and get a few things so I can actually make a good dinner for tomorrow night and when the kids are sleeping I AM going to exercise.

So please check on me tomorrow and give me a kick up the backside…I might just need it to get back up onto that wagon!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I fell off the wagon about a month ago. Fortunately I haven't strayed too far though. Think I've gone up 500g and been maintaining that since.

    I've got a ton of excuses lol. Sickness is one, the cold weather and all the baking I've been doing lately is causing lots of problems hehe but I know there are NO EXCUSES (as per the Commando!) so I will endeavour to get back on my wagon properly tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete