Friday, October 7, 2011

Gearing up for the weekend!

I feel like my mind is finally in the right place. I now KNOW I can do this now where as last week I didn’t believe in myself. It all felt too hard and because of that I allowed myself to slip up all too often. I have not been perfect this week, I don’t think it is possible for me to be, especially with the kids around and the chaos that can bring. But I have been better, I have owned the mistakes and not let them get me down.

One thing I have learnt this week is that organisation in one area quickly spreads to other areas too. I finally got my head around the food and exercise and now the house is looking tidier and I am actually doing more with the kids as I am motivated! I am very proud that the last 3 days I have burnt well over 500 calories in each work out. I know this is the recommendation anyway but even in the last round I hardly ever burnt that much. As a shorter woman who is almost at goal it takes a lot of effort to get to the 500 calories but I now want to put in the effort. I am not afraid of falling anymore as I know I can just get back up and keep on going…it doesn’t matter how many times I fall along the way as long as I get back up each time and keep on going

Tomorrow is going to be a hard one. We have the school fair followed by a child's birthday party! I will have to take my own lunch with me and allow myself a latte at a time when the temptation to eat is there! Sunday is work and as long as I make my lunch that will be pretty easy. I must remember to get all the ingredients together for my husband to cook dinner though…if it is all organised he will make a 12WBT recipe…I do love my husband, he is pretty wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment