Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sore Knee

Sigh…my knee is sore, I couldn’t do my workout DVD properly today. I originally hurt my knee when I was 14 and it has never been the same. It left like it was going to go out from under my today which is not a very nice feeling. I might need a trip to the Dr but in the meantime I will pick up a knee brace, they used to help when I was dancing so hopefully they will do the job now. It is SO frustrating when I am really enjoying my workouts and just want to get into them and I can’t! I probably need to look into exercises I can do to strengthen the knee so I don’t have to put up with this forever. At one stage, like 10 years ago, my gym instructor set me up with some exercises for my knee but I didn’t stick to it…now I really wish I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment