Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gear Up

Time for new shoes. Actually they are way overdue. My last pair were purchased in the UK when I has just fallen pregnant with my first child…she is now 5 1/2! Yes way overdue! I am sure they have contributed to me knee problems and I am a little annoyed with myself that I didn’t get new shoes sooner. Maybe I could have avoided my knee problems if I had…Oh well no use in regrets, time to move forward!
$220 later and I have the perfect shoes. It is a lot of money to spend on shoes but they did a great job assessing my walking and my feet so I know they will be great!
They also suggested a physio to see about my knee. He has worked with Olympians in the past and apparently he is very good at getting people back to what they want to do even with permanent damage like I have. So I will see if I can get an appointment sometime soon. Who knows maybe I will be able to run again!
my shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment