Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm Back!

I didn't really want to come back. I thought maybe if I pretended that I didn't start the 12WBT then it wouldn't matter that I only did 6 weeks.

But it is time to get real and get back up and start again.

I couldn't afford to sign up for round 3 and I was kind of disappointed but a little relieved at the same time! Then I discovered the Huggies 12WBT! It started 2 weeks later...I now had money...it was for mums just like me...I had no excuses so I signed up!

We officially start on Monday and I must say that I love having lots of mums to chat with who all understand just how busy and tiring it is being a mum of 3 little ones. Elsa(4) has already started chasing me around the house yelling at me to run faster so she seems all geared up for it too!

And before I leave you just a little bit of inspiration...both the words and the body!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on signing up again! Here's to a very successful round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for signing up again! I am also a return member, although I didn't sign up again because I had surpassed my goal, and then BAM fell off the wagon and thankfully fairy godmother Mish started this program just in the nick of time!

    Good luck on your journey and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the inspiration - although I'm do prefer a photo of a woman with an amazing body and some faded stretch marks thrown in (just to make it more achieveable for me :P)

    Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete